The World You Control

"It's like we talked about. You control this world. Let the pain go, let the hurt go, let the guilt go. What you're imagining right now, that world you control. That place can be as real as any pain."
-Dr. Vera Gorski, Sucker Punch.
The World You Control is a blog by Lizz Matthews, who studies psychology- dealing with depression, anxiety, and addiction to self-mutilation.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Best of You




Confession...
I just lightly cut.
Why?
I don't know.
I have gained a hunger.

A few months ago I realized I am addicted to self-harm.
I stopped cutting altogether.
I cut ONCE for depressed reasons
I cut ONCE because I was feeling the need for it.

Now I've done it again.
It may seem stupid.
It's addictive. 

My arm hurts like hell.

But I cut lightly.

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF
I AM PROUD OF MYSELF
I AM PROUD OF MYSELF

Even though I cut...
It hasn't even been 15 minutes and they're already healing.
I may have one or two scars in the morning...
but it is better than 30.

We can get through this. 


I will be another month clean.
I swear.

HERES A PICTURE OF ME AS A BABY
BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment